Sunday, January 9, 2011

More make up lessons???

Should I join Bobbi Brown's membership by buying $150 worth of products. Of course not anyhow spend money, there are a number of makeup such as lipstick, 2 waycake, blusher, blusher brush that i will need soon! Just a matter of time to get them. Maybe the stuff that I will get will not hit $150 as certain products I can look for cheaper alternative. Such as eye brow powder. Get Bodyshop instead of Bobbi Brown's as the price different cab be more than $30. Same goes with the blusher brush. I think Bobbi Brown is 2 to 3 times more expensive than brushs from Sasa.

In a week time, i am going to attend a wedding and i can make use of it's makeover. After that I can attend their makeup lesson. Actually I went to MAC's "makeup class". But I find that it is not structure enough for me. Mostly hand-on on it's product. I also find it a bit of rush. I wonder will Bobbi Brown's makeup class also end up like this??? What do you think??? Have anyone of you attend the makeup class before? Any advice?

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...