Thursday, November 13, 2008

TOAST BOX


I’m a coffee freak!!!!! I can’t get by the day without a cup of traditional Chinese coffee. Can drink it 24/7 or anywhere. As GWC only has Toast Box, thus I’m quite a regular over there. However, a cup of coffee can cost me S$1.50 which I think is quite expensive. Thus I got its vouchers, 12 cups of coffee for S$12.90, which work out less than S$1.10 for a coffee. Still acceptable.

Anyway that is not really what I want to blog about. Recently, I went to its outlet @ Bugis. Saw Luncheon Meat Macaroni in its menu and it looks very appetizing (ah forget to take a pic of the menu) so my friend and I decided to give it a try. Each bowl cost S$4.20 and when the food arrived, we were so disappointed. The portion was very small and the taste was just average. Felt cheated. Guess next time will just stick to my coffee and the most some toast.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...