Monday, November 3, 2008

products' review

Product name: yours essentially - White Kaolin Clay (no pic)
Texture: Didn't really touch it. Quite fine, easily mix with hydrosol.
Aroma: Can't remember whether any smell.
Colour: Light beige
Note: Mix with hydrosol
Cost: Sample from Yours essentially. 1/2, 1, 2 oz S$3, 5.50, 8.
Verdict: Will buy again once I finish my own tons of clay mask. Really tighten & firm the face.

Product name: Helichrysum Hydrosol (no pic). can get from yours essentially or whoopeekiddies.com
Texture: Liquid
Aroma: Strong smell
Colour: Nil
Note: Scars tend to heal a bit faster.
Cost: Around S$4.50
Verdict: Currently using the 2nd bottle and will continue to use it till no longer effective.

Product name: The Body shop-Cranberry Body Polish
Texture: Smooth with particles
Aroma: Got wonderful strong sweet berry smell
Colour: Reddish with black particles.
Note: Nil
Cost: Normal price think is S$18.90. However I got mine during a sale.
Verdict: Unless you really love strong berry smell, else nothing special about this.




Product name: The Body Shop-Total Energy Exhilarating Body Wash
Texture: Light with a small particles
Aroma: Fresh aroma smell
Colour: Brownish
Note: Still prefer its previous range-Energizing Bergamot body wash, fresher smell and lighter texture
Cost: S$22.90
Verdict: Really love bergamot, will buy again unless manage to find a stronger Bergamot body wash.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...