Saturday, March 14, 2020

Favourite hobby - Window shopping

With mobile data, I can do online shopping at anywhere, anytime. Really convenient! Usually I will shop for clothes. Will check out the latest release from all the blog shop that I know.

Shopping time.

For my mini me.
















Not sure where can I get this type of shoes.















I got this but maybe should not buy. Anyway too late.

I feel mask is not really sustainable. Not rally environmental so I am looking for fabric mask.

 I got some of the above but I find that since it is made of fabric so the shape of the mask is not very good. But I will made do with it as I find it better for the environment.

I like this type of top. Can hide tummy.


So what do I usually wear?

Dress. Knee length to midi 👗. Prefer with pockets. I think now I should not get loose fit dress as will make me look sloppy. But I am a more comfort dresser, who prefer comfort over look.

Then top with 3/4 culottes or pants. Sometimes with shorts but not often. Now economy is not very good, I should really stop buying.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...