Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Food photo diary

Delicious food that I love.

I love steamboat. And tanjong pagar got a cheap steamboat place called Shi Li Fang. Each set for a person costs $10 exclude GST and service charge. Very worth it. So my colleagues and I always go there for lunch. But the waiting time can be super long. So try to reach earlier, like 11.30am. Then you do not have to wait. It is at icon.


Cheap snack - ice cream in the office.

Trying spicy Noodle in office. Very nice. Quite spicy.




Youngest not around. So Saturday lunch at Indian stall. Have tea chinno.


My family all does not like mutton. So we have chicken biryani instead.


The bee hoon and fried chicken so red.


Mango Lassi.

Eldest trying.

In the end, he still prefer coconut juice.

Trying black bubble milk.


 Sweet.

Another ice cream snack in office.



Trying clams and Noodle at katong.


More Maggi noodles???

Don't know what to eat in office so I stand Noodle again. Unhealthy.


Some bread I don't eat.

Going Bugis to try pancake.
Need to queue. So hungry.

Deciding what to have. 

The menu. Everything looks so nice and yummy.


Finally we got our seat. Have some tea.

And coffee.




Here come our pancakes. I think picture looks nicer.



Very soft but I think is nicer to eat with maple syrup. The add on soso only.

My mother's 70th birthday celebration. So ice wine for the celebration.


Lunch at Maxwell hawker.

Porridge. Very old school.



But is too hot at here to have porridge.



Another Saturday lunch at katong.


Shi li fan again. Today I didn't take Mala but mushroom soup base.


Cup Noodle again.

Saturday packed lunch.


Birtgdsy cake from Glace.


Youngest 5th birthday celebration.


Packet Soup spoon soup turned out to be spoiled.

Pan fried mushroom.

Expensive beef.


Moscato.

And beautiful cake for my little princess.

Having dinner with my colleagues. Having Beauty in the Pot at Vivo.




The playground looks good.


This is not so pink.


Spacious.






Nice soup. Eat too much again.

Snacks at katong.


Trying waffles at Fat Cat, Bedok.






















The charcoal waffle was crispy and nice. But price is not cheap. Nice deco. Will definitely go back for the waffle.

Home cooked porridg.

Another Moscato to chill out at home.

Home cooked macaroni.


Having prawn nooddle at Tampines Hub.

I tried the Mac Donald's Nasi Lemak burger and dislike it.

My husband did not have enough for breakfast so grab a cup Noodle at 7 eleven.

Yummy.

Eldest favorite. Beef Noodle at Old Airport Hawker.


Husband tried waton mee.


I tried Kway Chap and is good.





The chap kway teow is nice too.






Nice soya desserts too.

I love hawker foods. Cheap and delicious.

My home cooked one pot.


Another favorite - miso soup with kimchi.



A relax weekday breakfast.





Kids love Osmanthus flower jelly with wolfberries


Coin pratas.


Lenu Noodle.


Packed weekday breakfast from FunToast. Used too much plastic.





Packed lunch.



Back at Old Airport Hawker. Don't know what to eat.


Popian.


Carrot cake and prawn bee hoon.

Still prefer The one at Zion hawker.

Dessert for the hot day.


Home cooked food by me.


Welcome lunch at Ponce & Pints at Duxton.








The carb is nice but the roll portion is quite small.

Packed Ah Tan from Maxwell Hawker. Love it's chilli. Chicken wise is soso.



Rice Dumpling. 


Durain to celebrate Father's day.



Beer cake for Father's day.




Old Airport road hawker again.



Shi li fan. 😋.

To finish the ice cream in office.

Cute made cookie.

All these make me super hungry. Can't wait for my next foods post. Tata.


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...