Saturday, March 5, 2016

Great deal from #Dressabelle

Recently Dressabelle got many good sales. 30% off and sometimes with additional 5 to 10% off.

In the first deal, I bought three dresses. I think the stuff are mostly older stock but I find them quite nice and easy to wear.  Now I am into dress with sleeves as I have too many sleeveless dress. Also looking for longer dress as easier to babywear my girl.  I have just received them and happy with them. I cannot decide which to wear first.


Cannot wait for my second purchase with them.  However, this purchase there is no dress but two tops of different colours.  Hope they are easy to match and wear.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...