Monday, July 13, 2015

Hair care review

Another reivew but this time is on shampoo. Even though i am not very active with my hair care, i am always looking out for the prefect hair care for me and my husband.  We have quite different hair texture.  My is coarse and his is oily.  Both of us concern about thining hairline.

After trying a number of brands, we quite like Natur Vital shampoo.  After trying a number of brands, we quite like Natur Vital shampoo. 

It is free from parabens and silicones.  We have tried both its hair loss and sensitive range.  Both are quite good.  Not over drying and it cleans well.  I think its pricing range is around $23. But i will usually buy them when there is a promotion, which is quite often.  Even with promotion each costs around $18, which is also not very cheap.  So usually i will alternate my shampoo.  Either Sunsilk which i find good for its price even though it is not organic or shampoos that i bought from iherb.  

As for Natur Vital's sensitive range, we have tried the shampoo for oily hair - Lime and for revitalizing - Ginseng.  Lime scent is present and not those fruit smell.  It really clean well and hair gets less oily.   Ginseng is slightly strong herbal scent, which i quite like.  Cleans well too.


Will try more of its range and update with its review

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about conditioner? Do you use it or leave out? I also have oily scalp which makes my hair oilier.

everything about Ziwei said...

I do use conditioner but not daily. I am either using Natur Vital hair mask colour safe - brown colour and sensitive conditioner leave in - green colour. I will apply it on my hair ends. My husband who has oily scalp does not use conditioner.

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...