Wednesday, June 20, 2012

G Market Craze

After hearing from many friends buying from G Market and how cheap they are, I still did not have the courage to try. Anyway I am always quite lazy to create new account etc. Most of the time, I will ask my husband to do for me. Haha. So this time round instead of asking my husband, I ask a colleague to order for me. Anyway a few of us combined our orders and order Skinfood masks from a seller.

To get them directly from the shop, each can easily costs S$20, depends on which range you are using. However from G Market, most cost less than S$20 and they are directly shipped from Korea. The mask are packed nicely in a big brown box. Sorry didnt take a photo. Then individually was packed separately in plastic bubbles. A variety of samples were also given.

I was quite happy with the products that I got and will definitely buy again.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...