Monday, August 16, 2010

Great Deals at G2000 End Season Sales


From 18 till 31 Aug'10, get up to 70% off at G2000 End Season Sale

What's more, stretch your dollar with greater discounts only when you spend with your DBS Credit or Debit cards.

Exclusively for DBS Credit & Debit Cardmembers'
Additional 20% off final bill (min. 3 pieces)
or
Additional 10% off final bill

• Offer is valid at all G2000 stores except Isetan Scotts and OG Orchard Point
• Not valid with other promotions, vouchers / coupons, privilege cards, G2000 Prestige Member privileges or purchase of gift certificates
• Full payment must be signed for with a DBS/POSB Credit or Debit Card.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...