Sunday, January 24, 2010

My 2010 concerns

Things that I am concern with:


1. Beauty

2. Health

3. Environmental issues

4. Fashion

To me, attaining beauty is not just able skincare and makeup. Well being of my body such as proper diet and exercise play a huge part of it too. Be good to my body with the right food and exercise and it will eventually thank me for it.

I am not a fashionista but more of a tee and jeans girl. However, wearing the right kind of clothes and accessory is every girl’s dream. Of course without making any fashion mistakes is also very important.

I will like to play a part in being GREEN to our environment because I really hope our future generations will get to experience our beautiful Earth. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...