Monday, October 6, 2008

5 oCt 2008 foot scrub & gel


Bought this foot scrub and gel from SwanSton @ Chinatown for sometimes, at last I got to try it.

Andrea’s Foot Spa scrub contains ingredients such as Pumice and Tea Tree that give you the essential elements for astonishingly smooth skin. While the Pumice lifts away any dead cells, the Tea Tree will repair and normalize the skin for a newborn feel.

Overall, I find it quite refreshing but any other foot scrub will do just as well.
After the scrub I use this Montagne Jeunesse’s Morello Cherry & Iced Mint Tired Leg Gel. Wow it really has a strong, nice cherry smell and cooling effect on my legs. S$2.50 for a pack is really worthwhile, definitely will buy it again.

Both the foot scrub and the gel’s contents are quite a lot, it can be use for two persons. Maybe it is time to do a nice foot scrub and massage for your love one.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...