Friday, October 31, 2008

18 oct 2008 @ east coast park

Recently went East Coast Park to have a stroll as it has been a while since my last visit. Weather was great, sunny and windy. It was quite crowded as people were there for camping, picnic etc. It is really a relaxing place to go once in a while. Thinking, maybe one of these days should go Sentosa.


After the stroll went to my favorite handout place at East Coast Park, that is Coffee Bean!! Oh they have actually done some renovation and change part of their furniture. Now it has more of the ‘zen’ look. Plus the new chair is much more comfortable than those previous metal one. Food wise, so-so. But really have an enjoyable afternoon, sipping coffee and enjoying the sea view.

When it is time to go, really can’t bear to. Must make it a point to go there more
often, to enjoy nature time!!!!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...