Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Life before COVID-19

How's life? 

Locked up for 2 months. Need to work from home with 2 hype kids! Need to teach them school works, find activities to keep them occupied. Some more my work is related to leasing and selling properties. So with all the government reliefs and rebates, I got more and more works to do. Further more we are staying in my in laws place now as we are still waiting for our new place. Luckily we did still alright. Everyone just give and take some. Not easy but still manageable.

Hope COVID-19 will slowly die off like Sars. But I guess the disease now takes longer and longer to die off. So we just have to be cautious always.

Currently I am still working from home but on and off I do go back office. Everytime have to bring my laptop along. Working with SME is at times quite frustrating. 

Think of happy things. Food! What food do I miss most? And don't know when I can eat out with no worries of virus? Really don't know. 

I miss a lot of foods. I still don't go out often as I think staying at home is better. Also, I am trying to cut down on my expenditure as I have suffered pay out and job stability is uncertain.

Luckily I got many food pictures that I like. Here I go. 

Indian rojak. 




Steamboat. Shi Li Fang. Cheap and good. 

Ah wang.


Fish head bee hoon.

Haidilao. Nice but expensive.


Home cook food by my family. 


Trying new place with colleague at Tanjong Pagar. Wonder is this still around?









Bak kut teh near Tanjong Pagar area.



Big mango.

Fried Radish kway teow. Very nice but this restaurant at Katong had been out of business after Covid-19 circuit breaker. Very sad.


Dino fries at USS.


Fried fish head bee soon again.

Bak kwa at Kembangan.


My family's favourite, dessert!


Sushi. I really miss sushi. Now I try to avoid uncook food.  






Steamboat again.  Haha.


Sashimi again....


Cakes...




Kidney mee sua.


Japanese food.  


My kids like. Baked pasta.


Haha. Haidilao again. 



Neighbourhood western food also nice. Good food at local price.  






Another Haidilao. Really waste money.


Ma la...

Now I am hungrier.....  Go home and eat home cooked food. haha. Next post I will show my other yummy food that I miss.

See ya.  Take care. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...