Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Online shopping

My fave pastime is taking picture, writing blog, window shopping, doing diy recycling stuff and travelling.

Travelling with kids can be quite costly so in most days, i will bring them around Singapore to explore.

I spend a lot of hours not at home so i have quite limited time doing my diy stuff.  But I can always Online shopping and blogging on the go.

1 of my fave online shop is Love, Bonito.

Here are some dress with pockets.


Nice tops.

More dress but some without pocket.





Some discounted tops.




My fave dress. But sold out as i am too slow.
Now Love,Bonito's stuff are getting w more expensive.  So i have been hesitating to buy.

Another top shop of mine, Le chic. Love their embroidery tops.



Thinking of getting the below.







Shopping at H&M.

Got this top as my family outfit colour are usually blue, grey and red.  So recently i got more blue and grey tops or dress.   Haha.

Happy shopping.  Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...