Monday, October 23, 2017

Food

My eldest enjoying his soup spoon mushroom soup.  With fresh tomatos.  Simple instant meal for the kids.

My mother on and off has been unwell. So sometimes my sister and nephew will offer to cook for Sunday.  Here are yummy diy Tamago rice by them.


Honest Bee delivery.  Western food from 7th Heaven & Cafe @ Tampines.



Colleague's Fruit Souffle light cheesecake from Flor.  Very nice.  Will try its other cake for my own birthday.



Root beer. Quite nice.

We tried the noodles at LeNu Chef Wai's noodle bar @ VivoCity.  Even thought its beef noodles is very popular. We prefer its pork broth.

We were too busy eating that we forget to take pictures of our food.  We had 3 noodles, 2 sides and 3 drinks.  Costed less than $50.  Slightly cheaper than ding tai fung.

Trying out new drinks at Teafolia @ Tampines MRT station.  We tried the berry milk shake and mix fruit tea.  Very refreshing but not cheap.  Each costs more than $5.

Snow skin mooncakes from Baker's Well.  I find them soso.  I guess i only like durian or normal mooncake with at least double salted eggs.


These few days didnt drink that much cider or beer.  Tried this and quite like this.  Very nice fuzzy beer.  Will definitely buy again.

Will look out for more food to try even though i am not that adventure with food.  :p

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...