Thursday, July 13, 2017

Review: Braci

My office's welcome and team lunch at Braci.  It is located at level 5 and 6 of 52 Boat Quay.  No worries, you don't need to walk up the stairs as there is a lift. Building interior is nice.

Braci is a cozy 16 seaters fine Italian dining restaurant at level 5. Level 6 is a open bar.  But i didn't went up as lunch time is very hot and sunny.

My seat.

Open kitchen concept.  The chef preparing our lunch.

Our set lunch menu.

Restaurant's interior design.


Add on.


Here it comes.  1st course.

2nd course: soup




Preparing.


3rd course.  Pasta with truffle slices.


Busy.


4th course: beef

The beautiful toilet.



The walk way.

The last course: dessert.



Another add on.

The whole lunch takes around 2 hours as the chefs prepare them right by your side.  They even explain each dish personally to you.  The portion may look small but i am rather full.  Maybe is the waiting.

Now Braci got its 1 star Michelin rating.  So better make your reservation fast.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...