Monday, May 22, 2017

Ad hoc pictures

All these picture reflect greatly about my life.  Something for me to look back.  I used to write diary now not much.  Here we go...

Trying to sell my uniqlo black eyelet shorts. Size small.  For $10. Interested??

Leg in pain.

Trying to research on making diy necklace.  But work has been busy so have not finish doing it.

My eldest 1st attempt to buy coffee for us on his own.

The new playground near our place.  Bigger better!

Half day leave to take care of the kiddos as husband is not in town. Got sudden interview but no job offer.  So took 518.  Nice view from the bus.


My purchase from the dress room are here.

 Trying out the cropped pants.  Find it loose.

Eye mask sample.  Nice!

My husband back from his Taiwan work trip.  Stuff he gotten for me.  Nice!

Happened to be waiting for my eldest to finish his class.  Read a magazine.  Now the magazines are not as thick as before.  Not much advertisement.  Here are some interesting items that caught my eyes.

Laneige's two tone lip bar.

Kenzo's moisturiser.  Their scent is usually 👍something to try?


Vertical gardening. My wishlist.

10 step Korean skincare routine.

Trying out tea in office.


I love looking at the cloud. They have endless form and so beautiful.

My youngest first panties set.

My eldest's creation.  Building in an estate.

Nice Mango snack.  $8 per bottle.

That's all for now.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...